Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14, 2016


    Back to writing a diary about writing.
    I'm 2/3 of the way through this draft of Part 2.  I would like to be done by Thursday but I'm not sure I will be.  There'll be another duck on the mirror when I get it!  That's exciting.  Duckies are cool.
    I rewrote over 10,000 words on Saturday so it wound up being a good weekend.  I took yesterday off, except for a couple paragraphs so I could say I did SOMETHING for the day.
    With all the church goings-on this weekend, I feel like I had my tank refilled.  I'm excited about getting some work done today and stretching myself for those goals.  I've been working since 5:45 this morning.  My hubby (love that man) got the kids out the door today.  I couldn't do this without his support.  I'm so lucky to have him here, helping me.
    I'd like to get another 10k in today.  I'd be ecstatic if I could get 12k.  It all depends on how the day rolls out.  Hopefully this early start to the day will help.  The biggest key is staying off of Facebook.  I'm going to reward myself with 30 minutes after I get 5k in.  I'll let you know how that works.
    I'm off to writing.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment