Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November 15, 2016

    Wow.  Today's halfway through November.  I'm a little sad.
    Yesterday was such a good day.  I clocked in 13,877 words to get my total up to 88,888.  Yes, I stopped in the middle of a sentence to get it.  It felt so good to get that accomplished.
    And today is a new day.  I'm not going to get as much done today.  I have a church activity tonight.  I normally look forward to them and I'm sure that this will be fun.  But, as with other things that pull me away from my computer, I don't want to stop writing.  But, I will.  Every time I do stop, it winds up being a good thing.  I do have a good base going and I'm on track to hit at least 180k.
    Today, I'm aiming for between 8 and 10k.  I'm getting a late start today.  I took a Benadryl last night so I had difficulty waking up this morning.  The sleep was a good thing, thought.  And I'm not feeling as mucky as I have been.  I'll probably have to take another one later this week to keep the allergies at bay.
    I'm about 80% of the way through the sixth draft of part 2.  I'm still looking at Thursday or Friday to complete it.  I had hoped the big word count yesterday would've knocked that down some, and overall, it did.  It still takes time, though.
    Okay, I'm off to work.  I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment