Friday, November 4, 2016

November 4, 2016

  I feel good today.  I went to bed last night at a reasonable hour.  I haven't gone back to bed, either.
  Yesterday, I did.  I was really tired.  I slept until almost noon.  I'm sure I'd have reached me word count goal if I had stayed up.
  I was close, though.  My word count goal was just under 10,400.  I got 9471 for a total of 20,834.  Today, if I'm on track, I should break 29k.  That's my goal.  The hubby and I are going to a movie tonight, so I'll have to stay focused this morning.
  The rewrite of Part 2 is going well.  I'm through chapter 8.  I love these chapters.  When you're stuck in the middle or the end of a rewrite, you sometimes forget what happened in the earlier chapters.  It's good stuff.
  I don't have too much to report.  I'm just chuggin' along.  I've made a few changes, but not major ones, only a word here or there, or changing up the sentence.  NO major moves or deletes.  Of course, it still has to pass the reading-aloud test and then the editor, but I think we're doing well here.
  I'll check in tomorrow.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment