Saturday, November 19, 2016

November 19, 2016

  So I didn't finish Part 2 yesterday.  I was so distracted by Facebook and the NaNo website and Facebook....  I still got 7k in, but I was disappointed in myself that I didn't get it all done.
  I got stuck on adding a new chapter.  It's not really a new chapter as it is a turn in the plot, which actually requires six new chapters to resolve.  I didn't know if the end of the book could handle the weight, if I even needed to add it, if I should add it, if  I should put it in Part 3 or completely forget it because the book really does have enough going on.
  I woke up this morning with the answer.  It will probably get added, but it'll be in Part 3.  I can go ahead and get the last three chapters done and call the sixth draft of Part 3 over!  Whoot!
  I want to have that done before I go to the write-in at 11.  I don't think it'll be a problem.  I also want to get 13k in today and make up for yesterday.  I have no idea how this next section is going to go.  I haven't been in the part of the book since April.  Now, I'm having some trepidation.  Get over it!!
  :)  See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment