Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November 16, 2016

   Tuesday was a good day.  I clocked in about 8000 words.  It wasn't the 14k from the day before, but I'm pleased with the number.  I was pretty brain dead yesterday.  Today, I've had a double grilled cheese sandwich with extra pepperoni and a huge glass of cardboard-tasting chocolate milk (ALL of the chocolate milk in California is 1% so it tastes like cardboard.  Partially solved this issue by adding more chocolate syrup, but that only helps, doesn't fix it.).  So, I've replaced some fats in my system so my brain will work better.  I had a good night's sleep and then I slept in this morning.  I feel good.
  Basically, I can still hit my 240k dream goal if I do 10k a day from now until the end of the month.  About three of those days, I'll have to do 11k and there are two Sundays and Thanksgiving in there.  That brings me down to 210k.  I don't know if I'm happy with that number.  And I'm not totally certain 240k will get me to where I want to be.  I'll have to think on what will make me happy and what I'm willing to live with.
  I'm about 85% done with Part 2 draft 6 now.  It's really close.  I don't think it'll happen tomorrow, however.  I'd need a REALLY good day today and tomorrow.  The day's already half over and I needed the rest so I don't see it.  Friday's good.  We'll go with that.
  Because of the resting, no walking or taking the dog to the dog park.  She's not okay with that but I am. :)  It's just the way a rest day goes.  Of course, this is Wednesday, so it's going to be busy.  Take the day as it comes, I suppose.
  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment