Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November 9, 2016

  So, staying glued to the election results affected my word count.  I got just barely over 7000 in yesterday.  Still a good day, but not what I wanted.
  And today is Wednesday.  It will be busy all day again.  And I'm tired.  I've hit my middle of the week slump.
  We have a football game this afternoon.  Before that, I need to do my volunteer work at the Family History Center.  The kids have church activities tonight.  This weekend is filling up as well.  There's a funeral I will be helping with on Saturday afternoon.  A church meeting I'll be going to on Friday night.  And I'll be helping the Boy Scouts (I have three) put out/pick up Veteran's Day flags on Friday.
  I better try to write as much as I can today, tomorrow and Friday during the day.  Looks like I'm going to loose half of Saturday and Friday evening.
  I better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment