Saturday, November 5, 2016

November 5, 2016

   So, I didn't get my daily word written yesterday, let alone the make-up words.  I'm okay with that.  I stopped writing at 6 last night because some friends went with my hubby and I to see Dr. Strange.  It was well worth the 3000 words.  I needed some non-writing something.
   The movie was so good!  I enjoyed it thoroughly.
   So, I wrote a little over 6000 words yesterday.  I think I've been doing it wrong.  I've been putting in a movie during the mid-part of my day.  Even though I've seen the movie several hundreds of times, I find that I watch it instead of writing.  The movies might have to go away.
  I also find that I write more easily when I get out of the house.  Maybe I need to treat this like a real job and leave?  Go to the library or something like that.  I don't know.  I don't want to do that every day.  I'll have to experiment this week.
  This next week, I'll have to get more serious about hitting my daily word goals.  I hope today, I'll be able to make up what I've gotten behind.  I would rather take tomorrow off and regenerate.
   I'm really tired.
   I need to get to work.  I won't be checking in tomorrow.  I'll see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment