Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1, 2016

  Happy October, everybody.
  Today has been a day spent watching inspiring talks by the leaders of my church.  I haven't gotten much done today and that's okay.  It's been a nice, relaxing day and I wouldn't trade it for all the work I could've gotten done.
  Yesterday, I got two chapters rewritten (well, one written and one rewritten).  I logged over 5000 words.  Pretty good.
  Then, my hubby and I took the kids to rodeo and later, the carnival at the fair.  We got home about 12:30.  It was a really good day.
  I didn't get the chapters read that I had scheduled.  I didn't get the chapters corrected that I had scheduled.  Goals in the trash bin yesterday and today.  Sigh.
  There's always next week.  Here's to meeting those goals this next week!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment