Friday, October 14, 2016

October 14, 2016

  I didn't post yesterday.  I was working on those freezer meals I told you about for November and it totally overwhelmed me and my day.  Thankfully, when my husband came home, he and the kids jumped in to save my behind.
  So, I didn't get any work done yesterday.  I did a lot of reading on Wednesday but no writing.  I'm still sitting at 8-10 chapters to finish up for part 2.
  I hope to get the reading done for part 1 today.  I want to upload it and pull off another proof copy tomorrow.  I'm down to the last of it, I can feel it.  As I'm reading it now, I feel like I can just check on what I'm correcting and call it.
  There's a cross country meet today in Fresno and the three boys are going to a campout tonight.  My hubby may be going to Colorado this weekend, so I don't know that I'll get much else accomplished today.
  I am posting chapter 2!
  Have a wonderful day.  I will check in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment