Saturday, October 8, 2016

October 8, 2017

  I had another good day again yesterday.  This week has been so invigorating.
  Along with getting all the corrections made and the cleaned up manuscript loaded onto CreateSpace, I wrote three chapters.  Two of them were new and I totaled over 5000 words.
  If I can keep this pace up for the next seven weeks (oooo... that sounds really long), I should be able to meet the 150,000 word count goal I set for NaNoWriMo.  But then, I won't be working on corrections or editing.  It'll just be pure writing.  I can't wait.
  Today should be similar.  We have an activity to go to at four which should take about an hour and I need to prepare for the class I'll be teaching in church tomorrow, but that shouldn't take too long.  My hubby is out of the state right now.  So, other than those two things and probably feeding the kids, I should be free to write ALL DAY.  I'm giddy.
  I won't be writing tomorrow.  I'll check back in on Monday!  Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment