Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 5, 2016

  Yesterday was another productive day.  I accomplished a lot on my to-do list.
  I got ten more chapters corrected (5 of the behind ones, 5 for the day), leaving me ten behind.  I plan on getting another ten done today (like above) leaving me five behind for tomorrow.  That should catch me up.
  I got my three chapters read for corrections.  I only have eight more to go so I'm almost done with that project.  However, with as many corrections as I'm making, I can't help but feel like I should read it one more time, just maybe not as slowly.  I think I'm going to, I'll just do it as a digital copy of the proof instead of ordering yet another one.
  I got three chapters rewritten/written yesterday.  Half of it was new material.  They're smaller chapters than the ones on Monday, I only got 4000 words in.  That's still good, though.
  I'm not going to get as much done today.  I took a Benadryl last night and it hadn't worn off when the alarm went off.  So, I slept in until about nine.  I started on my day by looking in the first draft of part three for a chapter I need to pull out of it.  In order to do that, I broke the draft up into workable portions that will become chapters.  Currently, there's about 52 chapters for part 3.  However, I know there is more storyline that I haven't explored yet (that's slated for November) and I'm missing four chapters that I KNOW I wrote.  I know the general gist of those chapters so I can rewrite them, I would just like to have them for reference.  I spent most of the morning and early afternoon scouring my hard drive looking for them.  Grr.  I can't find them.
  So, today, I hope to get another ten chapters corrected, three more read and an additional four chapters rewritten.  But, seeing as how half the afternoon is gone, I doubt I'll make it.  Here's to hoping!
  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment