Monday, October 10, 2016

October 10, 2016

  Happy Monday!
  Okay, I have a lot of work to do on part 1 to get it read through again.  I'm through the first 100 pages and have found about 35 errors.  A few punctuation, a couple misspelled words and a few changes.  Sigh.  I'm ready for this part to be done.
  I printed what I have done of part 2 last night.  I still have 8 - 10 chapters yet to rewrite which I'd like to be done with by Wednesday.  So, I'll need to rewrite three a day to get to that goal.  :/  Might have to stretch that to Friday, we'll see.  The main reason is that I'm starting to edit it.  I want to get through three chapters a day, make those corrections and then run those three chapters through a grammar program, which is why I think I may have to stretch that writing goal (maybe even into next week).
  This is really a long process.  Now I see why it takes a year or more to write one book.  Whew.
  I took this weekend off, mostly.  I read part one on Sat. and Sun. but I didn't do any writing.  I was excited to work on it on Saturday, it just didn't happen.
  Tomorrow, I'm going to be posting the prologue and first chapter as a preview.  It's on CreateSpace right now as a preview, but I don't know if you need to be a member of that website to view it or not.  If you're interested, I'd like you to read it (on CS or here, either one).  If you're more interested, I'd appreciate an honest comment or question.  If the answer doesn't reveal plotline or create a spoiler, I'll respond!  :)
  Well, I need to get to work.  Have a good day.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment