Thursday, October 27, 2016

October 27, 2016

  Happy Thursday, everybody.
  Like I was thinking yesterday, not much writing got done.  I did get all my beta's books autographed and ready to either get into the mail or deliver.  I'm hoping to have all of them taken care of by the end of Saturday.
  I did get the next chapter of part 2 set up yesterday.  It's the one that has developed from Tuesdays rewrite.  I also decided one of the chapters I have to rewrite still doesn't actually need to be in the book, so it's gone into the old drafts pile.  It's there if I need it for reference if I decide I need to put that scene back in, but I don't think it's necessary.
  I spent the morning going to the grocery stores.  There's another flag football game this afternoon.  This evening doesn't seem to be too busy, so I hope I can get that chapter done, the one I set up last night.  Maybe I'll even get to another one.  That would be nice.  Looking at it right now, there's six more that I need to finish.  Once that's done, I'll print out copies and get them to my alphas.  Then I'll be ready to dig into NaNo on the 1st!
  I'll check in with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment