Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October 11, 2016

  So, I was productive yesterday, even though I didn't get everything done that I needed to.
  I need to slow it down a little, I've got way too much on my plate writing-wise.  So, I'm concentrating on getting the rest of Part 1 read so I can get it published!!  I can't read all day, however, so I'm also going to do a little rewriting in there, but not at the pace I had set for myself earlier.
  Today, however, will be spent doing some NaNo prep.  I'm going to the store and purchasing supplies to make 31 frozen crock-pot meals.  Then, I'll be spending the rest of the day putting them together.  No, it's not writing, but it is necessary if I want to have as much time in November for pure writing.
  And I really want that.
  I posted Chapter 1 in the pages of the blog.  Please go check it out.  Feel free to leave a comment, if you wish.  If you've read the preview on CreateSpace, it's the same material.  I'll be posting Chapter 2 on Friday.
  Thanks for everything!
  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment