Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 20, 2016

  WOW!  I'm all over the place with my emotions today.
  Last night, I watched at midnight as my book became available on Smashwords as an eBook.  After that, I went over to the CreateSpace site and hit 'accept' and the paperback version was available.  This afternoon, out of curiosity, I searched for it on amazon.com and found it available for pre-order, shipping on Saturday.  This blows my mind.  I'm ranging between excited and crying.
  You know what else I've done today besides walk the dog?  I've slept... all morning.  Right now, I'm watching a movie while typing this.  I don't know what else I'll get done today, if anything.
  Here's the links:
      CreateSpace as paperback
      Smashwords as an eBook
      Amazon as a paperback
  Hardcover will be available in a couple weeks.  I'll let you know when it is.
  Wow.  That's all that goes through my mind.
  I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment