Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3, 2016

  Hello.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
  I did.  I spent most of the weekend with my family, eating food and watching inspirational talks from our church leaders.  It was nice and relaxing.  We had some enjoyable conversations with my hubby's mom and some really good friends.  Couldn't have had a better weekend.
  That being said, I'm now behind on the schedule we talked about last Friday.  LOL.  Now, we kick it into gear and get things done!  I don't have any other plans for today and I've already started supper.  Just going to sit in the loft and check things off of my super long to-do list.
  Here's what's on it for today:  I have to catch up in my corrections--20 chapters, I have to read three more chapters, looking for corrections (not a catch-up, that's the work I did do this weekend), and rewriting/writing 12 chapters (three for four days).  Hahahahahahaha.  We'll see how this plays out this week.  Tomorrow is fairly clear of other obligations as well.  Maybe I'll get something done.
  I'm holding off on making a new "about" page this week.  Once the proofing is done, then we'll put that back under the focus.
  I signed up for NaNoWriMo this morning.  I'm planning on working on Part 3 drafts.  I'm giddy.
  Time to get to work.  I'll let you know how I did tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment