Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4, 2016

  Yesterday was a very productive day.  I didn't get everything done that I set out to do, but I accomplished a lot!
  I got 10 of the 20 chapters corrected that needed it.  Three chapters were read for corrections, which was the goal.  I wanted to get four chapters rewritten and only got three.  However, that was over 6100 words, which is a really good day.  Of those three 'rewritten' chapters, two were actually new.
  There wasn't anything on the list to do beyond my normal daily activities.  The calendar today looks similar.  I'm hoping to accomplish a similar amount.  I'm all fired up about it, too!
  My goals are the pretty much the same as they were yesterday.  I have 15 chapters to correct to get caught up, three more chapters to read (I'm almost through the whole book).  I'd like to get four chapters rewritten, but more would be spectacular.  We'll see.
  I'm off to work.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment