Saturday, October 15, 2016

October 15, 2016

  Today was a good day of work.
  All I did was read.  I got the correction reading I've been doing completed.  Now to get the corrections done and upload a cleaned up version.  Like I've been saying, I feel like all I need to do now is double-check the rough spots and call the rest good.  I have made a couple non-necessary changes and I'll double-check those too.  However, the unnecessary changes outweigh the necessary ones this time.  I don't think those will ever go away.  I could read this book every month for the next ten years and still find something to tweak.
  It'll never be perfect and it's time to make the fixes and step away. :/
  I also did some editing work on the early chapters of part 2.  I still have 6-10 chapters to rewrite, toward the end.  Maybe now that I'm done with part 1, I can focus on that again.  I want to have the rewrite of part 2 done before November so I can just jump into the rewrite of part 3.  I have sixteen more days.  I can do this.
  I'm off tomorrow.  I'll be posting chapter 3 on Monday.  I hoping to publish part one (the whole week) by the end of the week!
  See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment