Saturday, September 10, 2016

September 10, 2016

  Today had been a busy day.  I have accomplished a lot.
  First of all, I won't get the manuscript uploaded to CreateSpace today.
  But, I'm okay with that.  I'm close.
  Today, I finished the corrections.  The formatting is done.  I just completed the acknowledgements.  I registered my title with Bowker and set the price for the paperback so I can use one of the ISBN I purchased.
  I feel like I need to do one more read-through.  I found two misspelled words when I was making corrections this afternoon.  Other than that, I need to get the cover completed so it's up-loadable.
  And then that's it... at least for the paperback.
  There's still the matter of the ebook, but that's for a different day.
  I'm taking tomorrow off... well, at least from blogging.  I think I'll be reading all day.
  See you Monday!

Construct 11 Copyright registration pending

No comments:

Post a Comment