Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19, 2016

  Good morning.  It's wonderful to see you here.  Thank you for coming.
  On Saturday, I wound up getting a little over 6000 words re-written.  That's two days in a row that I got over my goal!  Yeah!  Lol.  Now, I need to do it again.
  I've gotten the big scene moved.  Everything from here on out will need some type of adjustment since this is a major change in the timeline.  I've had all of part 2 and 2/3's of part 3 rough drafted since April.  Looking forward, I can see that this shift in the timeline is going to bring me farther and farther away from what I have drafted.  I'm glad I resisted the temptation to rough draft more--although that temptation is still there.  I really enjoy the creative part of writing.  Re-writing is necessary, but it's mundane because I've already figured that out.  Lol.
  There's a huge sucking hole since I moved that section.  It was important to move it, I'm positive of that.  I'm going to have to pull from what I've written in part 3 to fill the hole.  I don't see that as a big problem, just not what I had originally planned for the book.  That's okay.  That's what re-writing is for and the book will be better because of it.
  Wish me luck.
  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment