Monday, September 26, 2016

September 26, 2016

  Saturday wound up being a good day.  I went to a church event early in the evening and that filled my tank.  I came home ready to write and stayed up until 11:00.  I got a little over 2000 words written.  Pretty good, if I do say so myself.
  Today has been filled with life and not much book work.  I took a Benadryl late last night and was not willing to get out of bed at 5:45.  I took the kids to seminary and then laid back down.  I finally got up at 7:30, ran some errands, walked the dog and then went to lunch with the hubby.  That's where I sit for the day.  I can still get some in, I'll just need to be choosy about what I do.
  I'm going to work on the drawing I keep saying I'm going to put up.  I've had to redraw it once already and I'm looking at doing that again.  I'm just a perfectionist.
  The book proofing is going well.  I'm on chapter 16 out of 50 (They're fairly small chapters).  I'll be to the halfway point by Wednesday.  It's at that point I'll upload a fixed version of my cover and order another proof book.  I want to make sure the cover is just right.  The errors that I fix internally can be reviewed online after I upload things.  If any changes are necessary at that point, I won't reorder another book, I'll just fix it and re-upload it.
  Well, I'm going to get to work now.  I'll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment