Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September 27, 2016

  Good Afternoon.  I hope your evening was enjoyable.
  Today was a slow start again.  I don't know if I should fight to be an early morning person (I never have been) or just accept that I sleep in until nine o'clock and just work with what I have.  The downside to it is that two of the hours I'm sleeping, there's no children around and I could be getting a lot of work done.  But then, there's no children around and I can get a lot of sleeping done as well.
  So, I got the drawing of the accommodation floors up.  You can click this link and get there, if you'd like.  It's a little sloppy from a professional standpoint, but then, I'm not trying to make blueprints of it so it'll have to do.
  I didn't get any re-writing done yesterday.  That's okay.  I spent the whole day working on the drawing so I could get it done.  I feel better now that's it's taken care of.  Today, I plan on doing more writing.  I have a chapter that needs to be pulled out of the blue and put to paper.  Once that's done, I can move onto another few chapters to re-write.
  The proofing is going well.  I've found a couple places where I had double tabs at the beginning of paragraphs.  I'm very pleased that I ordered it.  Hopefully, I can get it cleaned up and it won't be so sloppy.  Blech.  Sometimes the truth sounds horrible.
  Well, I better get to work.  I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment