Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September 7, 2016

  Howdy!  I hope your day went well yesterday.  Sorry I didn't check in.
  Monday, I did not get to my 6,000 word count goal.  I managed about 1000.  I went for a really long walk and was sore all day.  The kids, the husband and I scrubbed the house, which was sorely needed.  (Apparently, writing makes house-cleaning impossible. ;) ).  With the rest of the hubby's day off, we went to a small, local amusement park and played miniature golf, enjoyed the bumper boats and loved the go-carts.  Afterwards, we went to have hamburgers.  It was a lovely afternoon and a much needed break.
  Tuesday (yesterday), I didn't even get the 1000 words I did on Monday.  The proofreading is done for part 1 and I spent the part of the day with my editor talking about the issues (mostly grammatical) that needed fixed.  The rest of the day, I spent as a jelly-brained slug.  So, there you go.
  Today, I took the plunge and purchased the ISBN!  Wow, it's like... getting real now.  I do plan to do some re-writing today, along with taking care of the proofreading fixes.
  It's getting closer.

Construct 11 Copyright registration pending.

No comments:

Post a Comment