Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September 13, 2016

  Good morning.  I apologize for not posting yesterday, but I wanted to have everything together before I did.  Things took much longer than I expected.
  So, not much rewriting got done over the last three days.  I did 800ish on Saturday and Sunday.  Yesterday I did just over 2000 words.  I'm way behind on my goal for the month and I need to get crackin'.
  So what's the biggest holdup?  Just a little thing called getting part one to the publisher.  That's all, no big deal.
  I finished the cover yesterday.  That took all afternoon.  Even though it took longer than I thought, it turned out really good.  And you know what?  My book looks like a book.  It's kinda scary.
   Currently, everything for part one is under review at CreateSpace.  I have no dates at all.  I'll let you know as soon as I know something.
  I'm planning on putting together a page that has all the blogs and websites, etc. that I used to get this all together.  Just in case any of you would like to undertake this wild ride.  I'd also like to get another page going with info about the book itself....  Sigh, too much to do.
  Today, I'm going to finalize my copyright, email Barnes and Noble here in town to possibly organize a book-signing (?) and look into the ebook side of things.  In there somewhere, I hope to get 6000 words rewritten.  LOL!
  See you tomorrow.

Construct 11 Copyright registration pending

No comments:

Post a Comment