Saturday, September 24, 2016

September 24, 2016

  Today's been pretty blah.  I haven't done much work on anything.
  Maybe I needed a couple days off.
  I worked for a couple hours yesterday on the drawing of the accommodations.  It still isn't done, however.  I need to resize the rooms a little.  They seem too big if they're trying to be economical.  Each one is 750 square feet for a family of three, which sounds really small.  However, they don't have a lot of belongings and they don't need a kitchen.  The two bedrooms are 9x10 with a small bathroom, 6x5.  Once you subtract that space out, you have a living room that's 20x25, 500 square feet.  That's really huge.  I could knock one dimension down by five feet and it would be 15x25.  That would give a decent sized living area with a 'dining room' for a table and chairs, even though they wouldn't use it as such.
  Writing did not go well yesterday.  I got just over 200 words rewritten.  Ish.
  I tried to sit and read someone else's book but it didn't work.  I can't get into it.  I read a couple paragraphs and then I'm thinking about my book.  And then I can't sit down and write.  It's frustrating.
  I'll see you guys on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment