Saturday, September 17, 2016

September 17, 2016

  Happy Saturday, my faithful readers.  I'm glad to see you back.
  I wanted to thank you for reading.  I really appreciate it.
  Yesterday was a really good day.  I got everything accomplished on my to-do list, which is rare.  As far as the book goals go, I got my book proof ordered and I met my word count goal.
  The book proof being ordered means that the cover finally was uploaded correctly and adjustments didn't have to be made.  Hopefully, I will get the book on the expected day, Monday.  It will be exciting to see it in actual book form, instead of a printout or a spiral bound version.  Maybe I'll post a picture....
  I not only made my word count goal of 6000 words yesterday, I blew it away.  I managed to get 7108.  Pretty good, if I do say so myself.  Especially since I didn't start writing until one in the afternoon.  It's already after two now, so I'm not sure if I will get it today or not.  But I'm going to try.  It felt to good to get that much done.
  Now that the majority of the publishing work for Part 1 is complete, I'm going to try and post information about it every week.  This next week, I'll try to get something up about the building itself.
  I hope to see you again on Monday!  Have a great Sunday!

Construct 11 copyright registration pending

2 comments:

  1. Update? Did you gets final proof with the cover correctlyplaced?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Update: I have uploaded the cover again to be certain it was correct. It looked good on the digital copy. I ordered another proof book on Saturday, it takes about a week to arrive. At about the same time, I should be done with my slow read-through and ready to upload the corrected manuscript!

      Delete