Friday, September 16, 2016

September 16, 2016

  It's Friday.
  It was another busy day today with a trip to the veterinarian and the store.  I didn't get started on today's work until 12:30.
  I do hope to get eight hours in though.  My daughter is out of town tonight and my husband has to work so it'll only be me and the three boys.  I was already planning on leftovers for dinner.  They'll want to play video games or on the computer, so I think I'll be free to get my hours in.
  I got my book proof ordered today.  The cover is finally where I want it to be, yeah!
  I got about 2000 words re-written yesterday.  I tried to stay up and get a couple hours in but my body said 'no.'
  We'll find out what the rest of today brings.  One more small task and then I can focus on writing.
  See you tomorrow.

Construct 11 copyright registration pending

No comments:

Post a Comment