Friday, September 23, 2016

September 23, 2016

  TYPOS!  I'm looking for typos!  I'm looking for missing periods and unintended sentence fragments.  I'm looking for misspelled words and extra verbs that I didn't take out!
  What I'm not looking to do is completely rewrite whole chapters because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and now hate my whole book!!!!!

  I don't think I should be proofreading.  This is not turning out good.

  What did turn out acceptable is that I got 4000 words written yesterday.  I got over the writer's block I was having by doing a first person 'interview' with my main character.  He told me from an 'I' stance what happened in the scene.  I have since taken it and put it into third person and added details.  The process is amazing to me, sometimes.  These characters are real people to me and I care about them, even though I know they're really fictional.

  I've been working on my drawing of the floor.  I'm finding myself wanting to change that as well.  Grrr.  Why am doing this?  Auugghh!!

  By the way, I'd like to thank all of you who've read my blog over the last few days.  I think you guys are amazing.

  Okay, back to work.  I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment