Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 21, 2016

  You guys are awesome!  Thank you for reading, liking and sharing!  I love that there's so many of you who've come to see what I'm doing here.  It's exciting.
  The new sketch of the layout of the floors is coming along but there's still some more work to do.  I'm looking forward to sharing that with you.
  Yesterday, I got just over 2,000 words rewritten.  I struggled yesterday.  Facebook was a big temptation.  The little bit of the drawing that I worked on was wonderful.  I wonder if my creative tank is running low again.  Probably better find a way to fill it up.
  I got more timeline work done and I think I've filled in the gap the scene move created.  By taking that major scene and moving it up in the timeline, things behind it were lagging a little.  Yesterday, I discovered what I needed to build up to fill that space.  Right now, it's only in rough draft form, but once it's cleaned up, I think it'll be really good.  But, that's just my opinion!  Hahahaha.
  Shooting for 6,000 today, but only expecting 3,000.  While I'd like the bigger number, I'd be satisfied with the smaller one.  There's laundry to do, a grocery list to make for tomorrow, volunteering to do this afternoon and then just plain o' life.  It is Wednesday....
  Lol.  I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment